Monday, November 19, 2007

Speed Dating

It has been some time I haven’t blog. I have so much to say but yet so little chance to do so. Anyway, I’ve visited Melaka and Taiping two weeks ago. I’ll cover that very soon.

Anyway, just for a quickie, I would like to share something interesting with you. I got this from RinaCun at work. It is about speed dating. What is speed dating? I’m sure you know what it is although the term is not familiar. We’ve seen a lot of this in TV programs. Here is a short description I found from
wikipedia -
“Speed dating is a formalized matchmaking process or dating system whose purpose is to encourage people to meet a large number of new people.”

Interesting? It’s here in Bangsar itself. It is held twice a month at D’Haven Restaurant. You can find out more at the following
site.

Give it a try...Good Luck~!



"Don't rush, it will be rewarding"

3 comments:

Ezriq said...

oklar...anyway, i guess you are already expert! don't waste your money k. probably i should go beef up my confidence! :D

Anonymous said...

u don really need speed dating too ezriq...with the amount of gals around..your confidence level is good enough. anyway...take care...

Ezriq said...

anonymous again...haha
this is keeping my curiousity level at all time high...

anyway, thanks for your advise...but how come i dun think that many gals around me? :P