Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm loving it - Gen2 rear lights

This week is one interesting week for me. Also, it’s the holiday season and I would like to wish all Happy Deepavali and Happy Holidays. It’s the festival of lights and please make sure you on your headlights when driving at night. :)

Everyone that knows me would have probably known that I’m really into cars. I can say that I’m crazy over cars more than girls because I can understand a car easily compared to girls who look simple and yet so complicated. Hahaha…It’s also easier for me to conquer a car and have full control of it.

Anyway, for those who owns/plan to own a Gen2 or Persona, I would like to share this with you. It is the after-market rear light of a Gen2 that I spotted few days ago. It’s a coincident that I have my camera with me and I snapped a few pics of it to share with you.

Here you go.


You can refer to Paultan's site as well. He posted about the Gen2 LED lights months ago.

To Persona owners, this after-market rear lights for Gen2 should fit nicely on a Persona as well because the Gen2 and Persona rear lights are using the same design. Instead of face-lifting the lights, Persona had to use the same design as Gen2 because Proton has committed on a certain number of orders for Gen2 parts, but it turns out to be poor sales and far from target. Anyway, this provides the after-market manufacturer a business opportunity to offer something different. I would say that they did a good job in the design department. No doubt that I will have it installed if I own a Gen2/Persona. Cheers~!!!

"I'll be travelling for the next few days..."






No comments: