Sunday, November 4, 2007

KLCC Skybridge visit - Part 1

It’s another Friday, but not another ordinary Friday where I will be waking up at 8am for work. Guess what, I woke up at 6.15am today and it’s my annual leave~! Haha…I’m so excited and looking forward for my new XP (aka experience) today although I slept only for 2hrs.

Deng deng deng…it’s my first ever visit to the SkyBridge @ KLCC. Thinking about it, I’ve been in KL for 5 years and I have not even visited the world’s tallest 2-storey bridge. Fyi, the bridge is on 41st and 42nd storey of the twin towers and it is 170m above the ground with the length of 58m.

Back to my day, I was so willing to wake up early compare to other working days. I went for a hot and long shower to assure that I’m not tired for the day. Then when I’m done, Keith Martin was ready to leave as well. Keith and I left from Cyber at 6.50am to Kelana lrt station with my car. Thanks god, we planned to leave early and traffic is smooth all the way to Kelana. Keith is anticipating for some eye washing in the lrt because it is a working day. We expect to see some hot girls or MILF. Anyway, it’s a good day as I saw a cute friend of mine at the kerinchi lrt station.

Once we reach KLCC station , we head directly to the Skybridge ticket counter. It was a quarter after 8am, but the queue certainly is long. At first the queue is up to an area like a tunnel, far away from the ticket counter. Okay, it’s a bit of exaggerating…

I am in the queue with majority foreigners who are willing to turn up early for the free first-come first-served tickets to the skybridge.


Then after 15mins, the queue starts moving. Probably because they start giving out the tickets at 8.30am. Anyway, this is how it looks once we reach near the ticket counter.


They even have a screen displaying the skybridge visit time that are currently being issued.

Keith and I have planned to ask others to join if we could get extra tickets. In fact, we are able to. We’ve got 5 tickets for 12.30pm visit. Btw, it’s not that the ticket available for next visit is at 12.30pm, we wanted to just get the afternoon session so that we have ample time to get the gang here.

Look, five of it~!!! Hahahhaha

After that, Keith and I decided to go for BK breakfast. We are starving since we left Cyber. The food is good, in fact it’s my first ever BK breakfast.

I had this


What? Maggi mashed potato!

Something interesting, the napkinometer test

Since I’m eager to blog so much the first time, I’ll continue on more in Part 2…

"The sun will set for you...."



1 comment:

Ezriq said...

mun, what you suggest? Getting the glowing star or first love?