Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm coming

It’s middle of the week, so I’m sure many is hoping for the weekends to come. Anyway, this is a joke to share with all of you.

Last Monday, I was waiting for RC to leave the office. However, after waiting for a couple of minutes, she is still no where in sight. Spontaneously, I called her mobile. This is how the conversation goes.

Me: Eh, where are you? Still in the office ah?
RC: Yeah, where are you?
Me: I reach already la. Faster come down la! Faster….Faster~!!! FASTERRRRRR~!!!
RC: Okok…I’M COMING, I’M COMINGGGGGGG…

Lol...This is the funny part. RC shout so loud while there is other colleagues around. A guy came out and told another colleague “I hope she is enjoying it…”
*wink*


For those noob, the joke is COMING = CUMING…duhhhhhh



"Dream, dream, dream...."

No comments: