Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Recently I've been having a lot of tense jaw and headache moment eventhough I've been taking a lot of time to rest. Weird...and I feel like I'm not a complete person...you know, the "something is missing" feeling.

Could it be the braces effect? Oh ya, I've been having braces on for almost 3 months now. And it never fails to make me feel tired with my jaws...i just feel like giving my jaw some rest but how? Let it loose? Hehe...Another problem i encounter ever since is that I salivate my pillow when i sleep sideways :P disgusted it is. But i think i can write an entry just about my braces only...heheh

Back to topic...I went for Mamma Mia the movie with parents @ Mid Valley earlier in the noon. Booking online was full so we went there to try our luck at the gsc counter. In mind, i've the expectation already that the queue there will be long. It's proven when we reached there. Dad wanted to give up and suggested to just do lunch and window shopping only. But I insisted to give it a try since we came all the way....furthermore, it was his suggestion to go watch Mamma Mia after Uncle Francis recommended it for the old folks :P

So I told my parents to go look for food while I queue up to buy the movie tickets. Lucky that GSC do announcement at that moment to purchase from Gold Class counter for certain movies including Mamma Mia. It was a mere 5 mins wait and I got to purchase them. At least accomplished the goal for a Sunday family time together. :)

Ahh, as for the movie...I would say Uncle Francis was right~! The movie is good if you love songs from Abba, and it is more enjoyable if you were in their age too. For a sentimental guy like me, I love oldies...I would say this is a good movie for a Sunday afternoon :D

Next, wonder should I get the ticket for the play too? I remember I saw the ads, the cheapest ticket is 300++ ....urmm....gift for parents? hehe...Klar, I'll sort it out and dream on first to strike lottery. It's 12.30am now, time to sleep as I have lots of work to do tomorrow.



"I have a dream....I'll cross the stream"

No comments: