Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stop and Stare - Part 2

It’s been quite sometime since I update my blog. Most of you would have known that something big and bad really impacted me. I’ve lost someone dear to me, which is my only sibling, my elder sister on 26 April 2008. She is in a better place now as god loves her more and I hope that we can observe a moment of silence in memory of her. May she rest in peace…

Life is not easy trying to be positive especially thinking of the future. I’ve always been a lucky person to bulldoze thru circumstances and get my grades, pass the exam, finish the unthinkable and finally graduate with a degree. Now I’ve got a proper job and even started supporting the family. Yes…I’m a big boy paying for the house that my parents and I will be staying in.

No matter how, I’ve been putting a big smile whenever I can to cheer up other people. However, in return, I do not get what I thought I should be getting, a better treatment. Probably not from that one person….So enough of the sobering thoughts~!!!

In an effort to link back from where I’ve left from my last post, here are the updates on my wish list :)

1. MacBook (Yes...i need a laptop. My old laptop being hijacked by my dad already)
2. IPhone (I want a cool phone...LG viewty is cool but giving me problems with the touch screen)
3. ITouch (LOL...Apple is making more and more money with ppl like me)
4. In car head unit (with MP3) I guess I will let this go, I’m satisfied with my new-old car (new to me, but it’s an old 2nd hand motorcar to others) head unit
5. Polo Ts (btw, i'm size M at least, upgraded from size S and I want lots of it...LOL...) I really appreciate it, the only Polo T I got was from my sis, in fact 2 Polo Ts from S’pore…i really appreciate it, even until it is torn, I will keep it as it is the last thing I got from my sis.
6. Perfume (I've been using the same perfumes since 2 years back)
7. Laptop backpack (a good and reliable one as my bag just gave way after 2 months, but i still appreciate Kahmun for that bag..it makes my life so much better during that period) Got a laptop bag from my boss :) …thanks boss!
8. External hardisk (At least 120GB) Don’t need it anymore as I’ve bought myself a 250GB external hardisk last PC fair
9. Guitar (Either classical or acoustic, just want to kick start and see whether I suit to pick this up)
10. Good Novels (I seldom read, so educate me... :P)
11. A 22" LCD screen to watch something nice while blogging on my laptop screen. (Isnt that good so that I can update my blog more often :P)
12. Tickets to Singapore F1 night race No tickets for me and the race is over L

This is reality. If I’m in a dream world, I’m willing to let go all in my wish list to have my sister by my side. So let’s get back to reality…

Can anyone explain to me what love is? My ending part would be…


"I hate myself for loving you…"






1 comment:

someoneyouknow said...

MuN, well said.