Saturday, July 4, 2009

Confession is good for the soul!

So is it true that confession is good for the soul? I'm having some thoughts about confessing. This is regarding a person that I have in my mind recently. It's a coincidence that I had this topic with my friends earlier in the evening regarding confession of a person that is part of opposite sex good friends. What will the responce be if another person just want to be friends?

My argument is that confession is never easy. It really take a lot of courage and risk taking just to lock down your decision. Nevertheless, I think it's much easier if you are drunk. Hahah...

I wonder most of the time how my future would be. Will it be colourful and challenging or will it be dull and lonely? How to make the calculated risk? Anyhow, I just would wish that my parents will have peace of mind and not worry about me being single and lonely even though they are getting older and might not be by my side in 30-40 years time. I think that I will know if I've met that someone right, and that someone right will be perfect to grow old with me. The path will be clearer when time comes.

And it will! God and my sis will be looking after me, I hope.


I dont miss my boss but I miss you....

2 comments:

someoneyouknow said...

At this moment, that someone is looking out for you. And she will grow old with you.

Ezriq said...

I hope so too! That someone will grow old with me :) Coz we will make it happen.