Sunday, September 5, 2010

Brighter smile!

It's another mile stone in my life to have the braces removed yesterday. Yooohoooo!!! It's definitely part of the being-a-better-person (better looking person :p), progress of transforming a caterpillar into a butterfly.

Hehehehe....yeeee :D Can see the bright smile? I'm not going to upload my photo. So if you would like to see the difference, please pick up your phone and dial my number to arrange a meet up. We really have a lot to catch up, especially those that i've not met ever since i had braces on.

Anyway, I had a wonderful weekend with panda! Hope panda felt the same way too :)

That's it for today...Have a nice week ahead!


Love story live @ wings...

1 comment:

Panda said...

Yes. Panda felt the same too!
This would be a beautiful chapter in our love story.

:D